Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The truth about morning sickness...

***Disclaimer: You might not want to read this blog if you have a weak stomach, or dont want to hear the truth about pregnancy. ***

Yes, I know I havent written anything in the past week. I would like to say that I have just been so busy that I havent gotten around to it. But...I can't. The truth is: I have been too SICK to get around to it. God bless the women that carry multiples. I truly dont know how women carry more than two children. My two are enough to have me in the bathroom almost 24/7. Whoever named it "morning sickness" is just mean. It should be called "just go ahead and stand over the toilet 24/7 sickness." Fortunately, my doctor prescribed Zofran (after I got to the point that I couldnt even keep water down), which seemed to work...for a while, anyway. It stopped working Monday night, so the past couple of days have been bad. The doctor did warn me that weeks 10 - 12 would be the worst. I just hope its over after week 12.

I guess that's about it for now. I go back to the doctor next Thursday, so hopefully I will have sonogram pics to post then.

5 comments:

  1. Girl I feel ya! Don't know how women with more than two do it either! The morning sickness is definitely a joke. You looked great tonight though! You hide the sickness very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jennifer! i saw on facebook that you started a blog! i love blogs. here is my blog: themurphyslaw.blogspot.com. anyways, i hope your morning sickness fades! at least you work at a good company to be able to cover you being sick a lot! hope you get better quick! oh do u remember courtni ramsey (jackson). she is having twins in january. twin boys. she had lots of migraines more then morning sickness. both stink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through a friend. I am also carrying twins. Twin boys! I am 27 weeks today and yes it's hard carrying these 2 little one's, but it's such an amazing experience, especially once you feel them moving. It becomes so real! I didn't have any morning sickness, except for one or two days. I did have really bad migraines though for 6 weeks. Tylenol and ice packs is what i did and missed alot of work! UGH! Check out my blog sometime and read some history. We also went through IVF. I'll keep reading..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Alan! We have been praying for you. I'm glad to see you have a blog, because I would love to keep up with all 4 of you! Tell Alan hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer,
    There goes Honeybear for a name. ME and I are thinking--Duner is still good. We'll come up with another asap.
    Can't wait to hold those precious boys!!! What a joy and blessing. God is Good.

    ReplyDelete