Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The votes...

So, I go back to the doctor tomorrow. I am exactly 13 weeks today, so I totally doubt that they will be able to tell me what I am having. BUT, I am going to ask them to speculate. Just to see if there are any clues.

I learned a new trick - I added a poll to keep up with the votes - see above!

Lets hope that you guys are right. There are no girls in the Boone Family, and my father-in-law wants a granddaughter REALLY bad!!!

We are heading to New York City tomorrow to celebrate some birthdays, so I will post the new sono pictures next week.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! you must call/text me if they are able to tell anything!!!!!
    and FYI, anna found out at 14 weeks that luke was a boy! boys are easier to tell... obviously =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer and Alan! So happy for you two. We're working in youth now, which is why we're no longer in the SS class. But just wanted you to know that Doug and I are happy and excited for you!
    Praying for your sickness to end soon! :)

    ReplyDelete