Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm in trouble...

I am so sorry for being a blog slacker! Time is just flying by... I cannot believe they are over 3 weeks old now! Here are some pics, since I know this is what everyone really cares about!

Grayson (left) and Ethan (right)

Our first bath...
Grayson

Ethan
Ethan and Daddy (this is one of mommy's favorites)
Our first tummy time... we both rolled over!!

Grayson - you gotta love this face!

Ethan - this face just cracks me up!!!
We are all doing great! Pretty much just eating and sleeping like awesome little babies! What an amazing blessing. Thanks to all of our friends and family who have helped out tremendously. We love you all!!

7 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! The last one of Ethan is priceless! Give them big hugs and kisses from me and Andrew! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted some pictures. I have been stalking you! They look cute and glad they are sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! I can tell those are some Boone boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks JB! I, too, have been stalking you guys. When can I meet them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Thanks for the update - they are just too precious.
    ~Elizabeth Lackey

    ReplyDelete