Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Monday, February 2, 2009

Random thoughts...

I really have no news, but I am trying to do better about updates. SOOO, here are a few random tidbits...
- These boys are AMAZING! I know, I know...I havent met them yet. But they are still amazing to their mommy. After all the trials and tribulations, I just feel so blessed to carry them. And I believe that God hand-picked these little guys to be put back in my tummy. It is a little harder while they are kicking my stomach, ribs, and bladder - BUT they are worth every moment.
- All of that being said - WOW, am I starting to get uncomfortable! I will be 25 weeks along on Wednesday; I didn't really think it would start quite so soon. And yes, I KNOW it is going to get worse. That's why I said "starting to..." Anyhow, I guess with twins it just comes a little bit faster!
- I go back to the doctors on Thursday and Friday. I am a little worried that they are going to tell me I actually have to slow down - as in, stop working full time and cut back on everything else. I will totally do what they tell me to (I promise!!!), but it will hard for me! Especially when there is so much to left to do to prepare for these twins to arrive in our home.
- We picked up the second crib and ordered our glider/recliner this weekend. And I am going to buy the fabric and send it to my fabulous aunt tomorrow. So, the nursery is actually starting to take shape. Now for their closet...

That's all I've got for now. If you actually made it through all of my rambling, thanks for reading! If you have questions, feel free to comment.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog! Congrats! I am so happy for yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering how you were feeling, and look at that! You posted a new blog with just thoughts. Thanks JB!

    ReplyDelete