Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Monday, February 9, 2009

The Results...

At the doctor this morning, everything looked about the same as it did on Thursday. This is really good news because I haven't progressed any further. What this means, though, is that the bedrest is working. So, yep, you guessed it... I am on bedrest until these babies come - hopefully about 12 weeks. This doesn't sound like the best 3 months of my life, but I would MUCH rather be at home on bedrest than in the hospital, so I am following doctors orders!!

5 comments:

  1. Good golly, Jennifer! 12 weeks! I'm self-employed, so my schedule is super-flexible, and if there is anything I can do - bring over a goofy movie, fix supper, run errands - whatever, just email me @franpeacockcpa@aol.com or call my cell @ 601-594-3726.

    Thinking of you!
    Fran(ces Stallings) Peacock

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! i guess i wont be seeing you for awhile. are u coming back to work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww! sweet fran!!!
    if i lived in texas, you know i would be there with bells on!!! and lots of food... and movies... and magazines...
    i hope you have a laptop is all im saying!!!
    call me - im around - love you and those babes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JB! My schedule is uber flexible as well (I'm off Wed-Friday this week, Tue-Thur the following week, etc) so I'm also around to help or just hang out. I know I haven't seen The Sweetest Thing for a while. I think we should definitely do this. Give me a call on my cell anytime! I'm happy things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl you can do it...just get some good books to read and enjoy this time of rest! praying for you and the boys.

    ReplyDelete