Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Friday, August 7, 2009

Playtime

Things are pretty much the same around here...babies, babies, and work! Everything is going well, though. Alan is on his annual golf trip with his college buddies this weekend, so its just me and the boys. And then tonight EB (my mom) will join us. We are going to get up tomorrow, feed the boys, and head out for a little road trip. Key word: LITTLE. We are going to take the boys down to Gatesville (no, you've never heard of it) to visit my Grandmother. She is so excited to see the boys. We will pick her up and go to lunch and head back home in the early afternoon. This will be good practice for our BIG road trip to Mississippi next month.

I've never done this before, so I hope it works... Here is some playtime from this morning. Ethan is on the right, doing most of the talking. Hope you enjoy it.


2 comments:

  1. Love the video!! They are little angels! I cannot wait to finally meet them! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos and videos! I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete