Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes

Sunday was our anniversary. Yep, Alan and I have been married for six years. It's so hard to believe! I think the craziest part is that a year ago, we were in the middle of in vetro, scared to death about the future and whether we would ever be able to have children. But today our two precious boys are four months old. They are truly the greatest blessings God has ever given us. I cannot imagine life without them.

Between our anniversary and the boys "birthday," the past couple of days have been filled with reflection. This last year has been one of the most difficult, yet exciting and joyful years of my life. From in vetro, to a difficult early pregnancy, then bedrest, the hospital, a C-section, the babies in NICU, and then taking care of these beautiful boys; it almost seems like a blur. But the one thing that I know was consistent was all of you. So, from the bottom of my heart, I want to say "THANK YOU!!!" Thank you for the many prayers, phone calls, messages, and help over the past year. I know that we couldn't have gotten through it with out all of you! Thank you especially to my wonderful husband for six years. They haven't all been easy, but they have all been worth it! You are an amazing dad! And to our parents: we would not be where we are without you. Thank you so much for all your help and support!

We love you all!!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment