Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

34 WEEKS!!!

Well, we actually made it! As I have mentioned before, we still want to make it a while longer, but everyone got to breathe a collective sigh of relief yesterday when I hit 34 weeks. I have been at home for a several days now, and we have pretty much gotten the hang of everything now. The first couple of days I was having lots of contractions and was on the home monitors for HOURS at a time. After going to the doctor yesterday, they increased my threshold (the number of contractions I can have in an hour without having to re-monitor). So, yesterday and today have been much better! I will remain on the monitors and pump until next Wednesday - then it's game on. Alan and I think we will be in the hospital by that next weekend. I am not dilated at all yet, so we will just have to wait and see how fast it goes.

The boys are still doing great - and growing tons! Yesterday Grayson was 5 lbs. 7 oz. and Ethan was 5 lbs. 3 oz. They both grew over a pound in two weeks!! As you can imagine - their Mommy has grown a little bit as well. And yes, I actually took pictures. But please keep in mind...bedrest for two months - I don't look so hot!

8 comments:

  1. Awwww! You are so cute, JB! Yayyy! You made it! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! so glad they are such great weights! thanks for letting me know.
    i do kind of freak out little when the phone rings and it is you though!

    love you and you look AWESOME!

    ps- THANK YOu so much for all your help the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Look Beautiful Jennifer!! Good Luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer-
    I just found your blog and I wanted you to know how excited I am for you! I'll be thinking about you and those sweet boys! By the way, you look fabulous for being 34 weeks with twins! I'm at 28 weeks with ONE, and I think my tummy is bigger than yours!! Hang in there! God bless,
    Caroline Massey

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous!!! Just wanted to let you know that we have been praying for you and those precious boys!!
    Blessings,
    Mandy Foster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, You look great! Congratulations on 34 weeks. I can't wait to hear about those precious little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great and have the best attitude in the world!

    ReplyDelete