Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Special Request

I am so thankful for the many prayers we have received throughout the entire process of our pregnancy. Alan and I are so blessed to be surrounded by such love and support. Our boys continue to be healthy and strong, and I will most likely be able to go home next week and let these boys come in their own time.

While we are celebrating so many blessings, this is also a time of great sadness for me and my family. As many of you know, my dear cousin Kim lost her 3.5 year battle with breast cancer last year. This week marks the one year anniversary of her death. I miss her more that I could ever express. I want her to be here for this so badly - and I know she would want to be here as well. But I also know that, on the day these two little ones are born, she will be up in heaven jumping up and down and celebrating with us!!

So, my very special request for this week is for all of you to please pray for Kim's family, especially her husband, Bryan, and six year old daughter, Madeline. We all miss her dearly, and this life is just not the same without her. Pray for us to remember all the wonderful times that we shared, and to get through this week praising God for putting her in our lives.

This one's for you, my beautiful angel...

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. praying for y'all. what a blessing to know that your boys already have a guardian angel =)

    ReplyDelete