Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Alright, Alright...

I succumbed to the pressure...I finally pulled out the camera. Thought you might like to see my new digs. OK, so they're not so new anymore - I have been in this room for over 3 weeks now. But, for a hospital room, this is a very nice one, so I cannot complain!!



And I was REALLY brave and even took some pictures of myself. So, this is me at 32 weeks. But please excuse my appearance - I have been in the hospital for 3.5 weeks. There is no such thing as looking cute anymore.



And in other news, the boys are still doing great. I had a sonogram yesterday. Grayson is 4 lbs 4 oz and Ethan has caught back up with his brother weighing in at 4 lbs 2 oz! That's right, people, over 8 pounds of baby! And I am starting to feel it, too. I am definitely getting larger (as I am sure you can tell!) , and its getting harder to move. I cannot imagine what another 2 - 4 weeks will bring!



5 comments:

  1. that is a really nice room...but seriously those curtains make it look like the 80's. haven't they learned that simpler is better :) i have never seen curtains in the hotel room before! lol. same with wood floors! btw, i don't know if i replied to the boy's room but it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are VERY cute, even if you are in the hospital! 8 pounds of baby - wow. We're thinking of y'all in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great and i can't believe how big those boys are going to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,

    You look so good!!! I can't believe the boys are so big, your stomach just does not look that big at all...you are being such a trooper!!! Hang in there, can't wait to see pictures of the boys.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word - how did i miss this post!?!?!!?? you look AWESOME of course. not a suprise there! and yay for big babies! =) love you.... wish i was there...

    ReplyDelete