Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Full Moon...

Have you ever heard that things get a little weird at hospitals during a full moon? I had heard it before, but I cant say that I ever really believed it. Until this week. Things have been CRAZY around here. Since I am confined to a hospital bed, I cannot actually confirm that there was a full moon, but the nurses tell me there was. A couple of days ago, things started changing a little. Suddenly, there were people being admitted left and right. It continued right through yesterday - until this hospital was completely full! All the nurses have been running around like crazy, totally stressed out. And I swear my children knew it, too. When they hooked us up to the monitors yesterday, these boys literally RAN from them. They sent three different nurses in here to try and find them, but they wanted nothing to do with it. The monitoring that usually takes 30 minutes took over two hours yesterday. And during all that, I had to change the tributalene cartridge in my pump. It fell apart. Yep, the syringe just broke. All over me. It was the weirdest thing.

We are all still doing really well, I just hope there isn't another full moon before April!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl! Maybe all this rain has something to do with it too.

    ReplyDelete