Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I got nothin...

So, I really don't have any updates, but I thought I should update to let you all know that :) Everything is pretty much the same, which is good news! The boys are doing great. I am still having lots of random contractions, but nothing to be concerned about. The hospital itself isn't so bad, its just the four walls that are getting to me. Basketball is keeping me pretty well entertained (even though all of my brackets are completely messed up!) I have officially started the "Going Home Countdown." This, however, is probably not a good idea since there is no guarantee I will actually get to go home. But a girl can dream, right? IF I do get to go home at 34 weeks, then I have 17 days to go! The only other thing that is really annoying me are the thousands of food commercials during these basketball games. You have no idea how bad I want a pizza right now!!!! Only a few more weeks...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update JB. I was thinking about you this weekend. If I didn't see anything today I was going to take a break here at work and call Alan to see how things are going. I'm glad you're okay. I'm still really excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, don't watch FOOD NETWORK either cuz that always makes me hungry :). So glad to hear that the boys are doing good. I promise they can't stay in there forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GOOD to hear your voice the other day... going to call you and chat (late night) soon about NYC.
    love those babies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, since your babies will be born premature they might put them on Similac NeoSUre formula if you aren't nursing and I have 6 cans of the powder mix if you would like me to send them to you. We never used it b/c we used the ready made formula in the bottle. It's more expensive though. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete