Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Updates and Observations...

from the weekend:
- I only have to have my finger pricked twice a day now! WOO HOO!
- I don't know how diabetics prick their fingers multiple times every day. I have a new found respect for them.
- I think I have received more shots in the past two weeks than the rest of my life combined, which is saying a lot since we did in vitro.
- Shots do cause bruises. Bad ones.
- Stressful basketball games can cause contractions (only one, but still!)
- When the Bulldogs win a bid to the Big Dance, my husband will also do a dance. Let's hope the Bulldogs Dance is better than Alan's. (Love you, honey!!)
- My dog is afraid of wheelchairs.
- The refrigerator is leaking some strange colored fluid that apparently only Alan and I can see. It has been there for days, and it has not been cleaned up. I thought a hospital was supposed to be ridiculously clean...
- I miss outside.
- Apparently sometimes contractions are brought on the monitors. I swear I dont feel them until they hook me up.
- I am not really sure how I am going to stand being in here for another 3.5 weeks. But I know this is what is best for my children, so I will suck it up.

4 comments:

  1. yuck. diabetes is no fun! i hate that you have to do that... natalie could give you tips!!! she pricks her finger constantly. =(

    glad you are hanging in there!!!! love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was so funny! I know it might not be near as funny to you since you're having to go through it. You're doing awesome...hang in there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Jennifer! We are thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well...you can always blog stalk!! hang in there. Your boys love you so much already for taking such good care of them.

    ReplyDelete