Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Nursery

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post this. I've been a little distracted by the whole hospital thing. Anyway, better late than never, right?


First, let me start by saying...my aunt, Mary Emma, is AWESOME!!! She is so very talented. I still cant believe everything she did. I know that the boys are going to LOVE their nursery becuase it is impossible to walk in there without smiling. So, here it is...

This is the view from the door. This is the most comfortable chair in the history of the world.







6 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo cute! Everything turned out perfect!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the room! that chair looks a lot like my in a different color. is a BEST chair? a comfy chair was the best money i spent! heck i spent more on the chair then the crib! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! wow. your aunt did an awesome job - so beautiful.
    and the canvases look awesome with the paint on the wall around and behind them!!! so great. thanks for posting...
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were right! The nursery is gorgeous! Thanks for posting the pics. I was so curious as to what it looked like. Good luck in the hospital. My prayers are with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good. we just need some baby boys....in a few more weeks :)

    ReplyDelete